Sunday, February 7, 2010

MIA

I will be MIA these next couple of days.

Why, you ask?

A fun getaway with my husband for an early Valentine's Day surprise? Nope.

An extreme makeover, complete with boob job and tummy tuck? Nope.

Found a great book and just have to finish it before I blog again? Well, I am reading a good book, but that's not it...

The real reason I will be missing in action is that I have my first college midterm this Tuesday evening! I also have to write three journal papers of 1000 words each, reviewing films I have watched. Yep, I'm a procrastinator when it comes to school work; I've kept up on my reading, but I write much better under pressure. The kids being home on Friday put a wrench in my study plans, so I'm hoping for a quiet night at the hospital tonight (although studying at 2am is really hard to do).

I'll be back Wednesday. Hasta luego!

11 comments:

Shelley said...

Good luck with midterms. see ya when you get back

Rebecca Jo said...

You go BRAIN-IAC!!!! :)

brainella said...

Good luck, good luck! We'll be waiting to hear how you did. :-)

Suzann said...

You go girl! I cheering you on every step of the way!!

Brandy said...

Good luck on your mid-term! I write better under pressure too!

Jen said...

Good luck, sweetie! I will be thinking of you.

mama's smitten said...

2am!!!Good Luck on your midterm...:)

CaraBee said...

Good luck with your exam! You'll do great!

stephanie said...

good luck!

Jenny and the Princess Peonies said...

You go girl! Good luck!

Kat said...

Good luck tonight! Will you be home in time to watch LOST? And I so know what you mean about procrastinating. I do the same thing. And unfortunately, my children are following right along in my footsteps.