Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dreams of the future...

What dreams are made of:



Elijah dreams of being a professional baseball player (lefty pitcher, of course!).

Gabe wants to be a police officer.  Or a chef.  Or a golf player.  Or maybe just a police officer.  It's so hard to decide when you're only five!

And Isabel?  She dreams of being an artist of some sort.  Fashion designer, book illustrator or interior design...She certainly has the talent!

I'm not in any hurry for them to grow up, but I can't wait to see what they become!

What do your kids dream of being?  What about you?

7 comments:

Suzann said...

Ooooooh...
My eldest always wanted to be an artist. He is quite gifted. But, now that he's in college (I Love saying that) he is considering a Vet, a teacher (of History), or an I.T. guy.
Caitlyn is going to be an ultrasound technician (she hopes to be able to say spanish speaking as well).
Thomas wants to be a printer like his dad. We'll be stomping that dream soon enough. LOL
Me? I always wanted to be a writer or a teacher. Today I'd settle for a Librarian. But, I would so enjoy doing something legal or being an FBI profiler. (yes, I'm a dork).

Jen said...

Right now Hayden is dreaming of being a witch and Claire want to be a ballerina. And Quinn and Jake, they are just too busy jumping to worry about anything else. ;)

And wow, she is really talented.

brainella said...

Dominic wants to be an X-Man. I've told him that's more of a lifestyle than a vocation but he doesn't really care. :-)

Rebecca Jo said...

Isnt it fun to see what they want to be when they're little... & what they become? And isnt it cool how its WHO they become more then WHAT they become? :)

Brandy said...

The teen is headed to college to pursue a music education degree. The program he is going into is for grades K-12, so I guess he's going to be a teacher. :) At least for now...

Shannon said...

Hannah wants to be a photographer or an "animal doctor" (vet).

Michaela has no idea what she wants to be. She used to say she was just going to live with me when she grows up...

sheila said...

Great pic for that post! Mine are all older teens now so their dreams are changing. My son went from wanting to be a video game developer to a surgeon.

Go figure.