Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day of love.

"Above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony."
Colossians 3:14




I wish I could say our lives have always been perfect and harmonious, but that would be a stretch. I wish I could say we have never let the sun go down on our anger, but that wouldn't be honest.

But on this, our fifteenth Valentine's Day together, I can say this: I am happier now than I was on this day, something a young bride would never think possible...

Thank you, Joe, for being my lifelong Valentine.

I love you!

3 comments:

Suzann said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww...
That's sweet.

brainella said...

Yay for love. I didn't think it was possible to get happier as the years go by, but things just keep getting better. Either that or I'm just getting easier to deal with... :)

Happy V Day!

Rebecca Jo said...

That is so sweet...

& love the look back of your wedding.. isnt it funny to look back & see how young & "innocent" you are in marriage... now aware of the things that lay ahead...how precious that you still are so in love...