Maybe not a real word, but it'll do for this post...
* Saw New Moon this past Friday night, with friends, sisters, daughter and mother-in-law. We all loved it and were almost convinced to switch over to Team Jacob (Holy Abs, Batman!). After much consideration, Michelle and I have decided we are Team Charlie. He was awesome!
* Ran a 5K with Isabel on Saturday morning. She was the first to finish from our Girls on the Run team, with a time of 29:59 minutes. That beats my time from my first race by 2 minutes! (Photos to come in a later post.)
* Getting so excited for Thanksgiving this week! I love hosting Thanksgiving dinner; Gabe and I bought the turkeys and the dressing ingredients...the countdown to Turkey Day is on. We'll have a houseful of eighteen people, and I will love every minute. Truly, we have so much to be thankful for this year.
* Still wondering what to get my kids for Christmas this year. Isabel and Elijah are getting to the point where their wish list is expensive (xbox-360, iPod, touch-screen computer...hello!). sigh...gone are the days of Toys-R-Us being the only store I had to shop in for the kiddos.
* Getting ready for a 12-hour night shift tonight. Been out hiking all day today at a new park we found near Joe's sister's new house. One of our last gorgeous days before winter comes, according to the local weatherman, so we got out and enjoyed it. I didn't even feel guilty about skipping church, when we could take such pleasure in the beauty of God's creations...
* Still have one kitten to find a home for. Autumn is getting fixed on Tuesday...no more kitties for us!
That about sums up the random thoughts floating through my head right now. Gotta go get ready for work now. Here's to a great week for all of you!