Thanks, Jennifer! From one scrapbooker momma to another, I just love it!
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
Okay, the first three are covered, onto number four. This might be difficult, 'cause y'all know I'm an open book. It is darn near impossible for me to keep quiet about anything...I'll give it a try, though.
1. Lately, I really enjoy going to the grocery store. Planning my menu for the week, clipping coupons and looking for good deals to make healthy meals for my family...it makes me feel so accomplished. (Clearly, this officially makes me a nerd!)
2. I must have a book to read, at all times. Even if I only have time to read one chapter a day, it makes me crazy when I am sans literature. The local librarians know me by name :)
3. The day has finally arrived when I can honestly say that I am DONE having babies. Having suffered from baby fever for most of my adult life, this is close to a miracle. Don't get me wrong; I still LOVE babies. I just don't want any more of my own. (Joe is breathing a huge sigh of relief right now, I am sure!)
4. Although I still suffer from SAHM-envy at times, I truly love my job. Working part-time night shift as a nursing supervisor, making sure that every patient in the hospital is being cared for and every staff member in the hospital is being able to provide the care they are trained for...I love this new phase of my nursing career. (And the money is an added bonus :)
5. I must have at least one cup of coffee a day. I am not a huge coffee snob, Folgers is fine. But it must be brewed, not instant, and I must have creamer of some sort (hazelnut is my fave). I will treat myself to a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks weekly from now until Thanksgiving, though.
6. My ultimate dream home is one that Joe and I build ourselves, on five acres of land, complete with a huge pole barn for him and a scrapbook room that opens up into my garden for me.
7. The one thing I dreamed of as a little girl was being a mom. I have no desires to climb the corporate ladder; I am living my dream, mothering my three babies the best way I know how, with God as my guide and my husband by my side. Does it get much better than that?
Now, on to the next rule. I am a rule follower most days, dontcha know?
My nominees for this award are:
* Suzann from The Olive Cottage. You wanna talk about creative, this girl has got it going on. We bonded over emails this past New Year's Eve, and someday we are going to meet IRL, I just know it!
* Rebecca from Knit by God's Hand. She has a such a heart for God and makes the most beautiful baby blankets you have ever seen. And she's practically my neighbor, living only one state away!
* Cara from Land of Bean. Head over to her blog right now and help vote her into winning a blog contest going on in her city. The stories of her little "bean", Sophie, will have you rolling!
* Jenny from Jenny and the Princess Peonies. She scrapbooks, refinishes furniture, decorates her home with flair. She is my idol. Seriously.
* Cammie from The House of No Sleep. Her stories about her epic goose battles are hilarious. And she scrapbooks, too! Oh, and she is a fellow Ohioan.
* Katy from What Katy Did. This Aussie friend of mine is the absolute best at sewing and screening. She has sent packages around the world to arrive at my doorstep, including the magical Sausage Dog that she made for Gabe. I can't wait 'til she has some babies of her own that I can spoil with some American goodies :)
* Lizzie from The Journey to the Hot Tub. Lizzy makes the best stick figure cartoons that I have ever seen. And even when life hands her lemons by the bushel, she can still manage to make us smile. I don't know how she does it.
Okey-dokey, there you have it. Go pay a visit to these folks; tell 'em Heather sent you!