This meme is all about the number eight.
As in, 8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Watching Lost tonight, then reading the recap tomorrow on our Sussing Out Lost blog.
2. Buying season passes for King's Island this weekend.
3. Celebrating Mother's Day with our moms this weekend.
4. Getting to meet a blogger friend in June, thanks to Catherine.
5. Planting some of these in my garden...
6. Taking a little trip to Pennington Gap in July with the whole fam :)
7. Spending lots of time at the YMCA pool with my kids this summer.
8. Running in a few more races, including the Kings Island run with Joe this August.
*8 things I did yesterday:
1. Enjoyed watching Elijah at baseball practice.
2. Oriented to my new job for 9 hours, learning a lot and getting a good workout walking around the entire hospital all day.
3. Ruined the workout with a Swiss Miss burger and fries at Frisch's after baseball (and a Strawberry Piebaby for dessert...yum!)
4. Caught up with my bloggy friends for an hour after the kids went to bed.
5. Renewed my library books (all 33 of 'em) over the phone, since I still haven't read half of them.
6. Snuggled with my puppy while watching "Without a Trace".
7. Made plans for a playdate with my sister and niece for today.
8. Fell asleep before my show even ended, only to wake up at 3:30am to soothe Gabe after a nightmare.
* 8 things I wish I could do:
1. Sew like this girl (thanks again, Katy!):
3. Have more patience with my family.
4. Be a better Christian, wife and mom.
5. Pay off my bills.
6. Style my hair like my hairdresser.
7. Whip up a meal like Paula Deen.
8. Step into the pages of a good book and really live it, just for a while.
*8 shows I watch:
1. Lost, of course.
3. CSI, Miami.
4. Without a Trace.
5. Private Practice.
6. Grey's Anatomy.
8. Caillou (don't judge).
*8 favorite fruits:
1. Strawberries, fresh from our garden...
(even when I have to share them with this little booger)
5. Grapes (only the red ones).
6. Pink grapefruit.
7. Cranberries (dried).
8. Peaches from the local farmers market.
*8 places I'd like to travel to:
1. Ireland and Scotland with Shannon and Lula.
2. Bora Bora
5. The Netherlands.
8. Laura Ingalls' homes (with Isabel).
*8 (actually 6) places I've lived:
1. Harrison, OH
2. Fairfield, OH
3. Morrow, OH
4. Middletown, OH
5. Colerain, OH
6. Lebanon, OH
*8 people to tag: