Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Girl's Best Friend...


No, not a diamond, but our adorable puppy, Ellie! Isabel takes such good care of her, and although Ellie seems to know that I am the mommy, she also knows that Isabel is her "sister" and plays with her like no one else. Her favorite toy is a Barbie doll from Isabel's collection. I am so glad we got a dog, even though Joe wasn't too keen on the idea. Ellie is a great dog; not too yappy, loyal and affectionate, and loving to her family. We were so lucky to get her!
So, we have about 2 inches of snow with an inch of ice on top, and now it's sleeting with a chance of more snow. I know our winter hasn't been too bad this year, but I am so ready for spring! I saw a couple of my tulips trying to poke through the mulch last week, and I had to cover them back up so they wouldn't freeze. I'll bet Easter will be a cold one again this year. All those sleeveless Easter dresses to choose from...
Joe's parents are coming for dinner, so I'd better go and finish the roast. I'm using my brand-new Pampered Chef clay roasting pan...hope it turns out! Stay warm...only a few more weeks of this, right?!

No comments: